Thursday, January 27, 2011
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
At work, busy as usual, uhaw na ako, ooops wala pa mineral water, cobra energy drink na lang. Sus lunch time na, nakain ko na binalot ko wala pa tubig, cobra pa rin, eto para akong lasing :-)
But wait, bago nga pala pc ko, lenovo a70z, wow, ang sarap gamitin, o nerd lang talaga ako.
Ano ba gamot sa antok?, kasi pansin ko pag lunchtime eh automatic eh pumipikit mata ko
Honey, miss ko na kayo ni baby!!!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
What is Mikogo?
Looking to host an online meeting without paying through the teeth? Look no further. Mikogo is a free desktop sharing tool full of features to assist you in conducting the perfect online meeting or web conference.
Take advantage of the opportunity to share any screen content or application over the Internet in true color quality with up to 10 participants simultaneously, while still sitting at your desk.
Mikogo can be employed for a range of professional, academic, or personal uses, including:
Provide online technical support for your customers. Conduct product demonstrations for business customers. Use Mikogo to discuss and edit a current team project. The ideal tool for free online group collaboration.
Download it today and broadcast your screen between your guests with just 2 mouse-clicks.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Batangas Development Center
(Batangas City, Philippines)
• Overall responsibility for Virtify’s Batangas Development Center, based in Batangas City, Philippines.
• Primary responsibility for all facets related to administration of the facility from an operational perspective and to position it for potential future growth. This includes budgets, payroll, accounts, human resources, legal, and center specific policies and governance.
• Additional oversight responsibility for ensuring that all Engineering deliverables from the facility are delivered on time, within scope and with the required quality.
• Provide leadership and cohesive guidance to senior managers and staff while effectively balancing delegation to subordinates.
• Participate in and review engineering project plans, requirements, status, and resource management for all engineering projects.
• Ensure effective fiscal management. Supervises budgetary activities, and the preparation, review, and submission of financial statements and reports.
• Provide input and insight into the development and implementation of site-wide policies and procedures.
• Primary liaison between local facility and corporate headquarters in all managerial aspects
To be considered, a candidate must possess the following attributes:
• 7+ years of software development experience while based in the US/Europe (US experience preferred), 3+ of which at the project management level.
• Demonstrates strong familiarity with Filipino culture and values; must have lived and worked professionally in the Philippines for at least 3 years, 5+ years preferred.
• Must understand the challenges of recruitment, retention, and career growth specific to the Philippines.
• Strong familiarity and hands-on experience with standard software development life cycle processes and 1- audit procedures.
• Must have recruited and directly managed offshore development team(s) with at least 20 resources.
• Strong leadership, team-management, interpersonal, verbal/written communication & negotiation skills.
• Track record participating in and/or leading global teams and projects.
• Must possess appropriate travel documents for US and Philippines.
• Must be willing to relocate to Batangas City.
Ideal candidate would possess at least some of the following attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in any technical field, MS or BS degree in Computer Science preferred.
• High level understanding of and ability to participate in discussions related to .Net, web based and multi-tier architectures.
• Demonstrated track record with mentoring and guiding individual contributors, project leads, and managers.
• Knowledgeable in preparation and review of financial statements and reports.
• Demonstrates flexibility with working hour time zone logistics.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
This is the Draft On-Site Video of our wedding last May 8, 2009 at Villa Escudero, courtesy of ExtremeDetails Photography. The final video will be released later. I will be posting it including the pictures after my wife and I selects around 300 from almost a thousand pics :-). ExtremeDetails will be postprocessing these pics to highlight the details... I will keep everyone updated :-)
Btw, a lot of people are asking about the details of the wedding arrangements, i.e. who are the photographers, the band, who created the invitation, etc. Please visit our wedding site at http://imagongpinoy.multiply.com